Human Resources courses
Frequently asked questions
HR compliance is all about making sure your organisation is complying with the latest UK HR and employment laws. It involves reviewing, creating and implementing policies, ensuring staff are properly trained on important HR topics and making sure that staff are aware of all things HR.
Our HR compliance training covers all aspects of HR, including everything from equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) to returning to work. These courses will improve your teams' knowledge of the latest HR legislation and employment law, helping your business to remain compliant at all times.
The main benefits of HR compliance training include greater employee engagement, improved employee motivation, lower costs and a reduced risk of incurring claims.
There are several key pieces of legislation you should understand to keep up with HR compliance requirements. These include:
- Employment Rights Act 1996
- National Minimum Wage Act 1998
- Employment Relations Act 1999
- The Maternity and Parental Leave etc. Regulations 1999
- Part-Time Workers (Prevention of Less Favourable Treatment) Regulations 2000
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- The Equality Act 2010
- Agency Workers Regulations 2010