Health & Safety courses
Frequently asked questions
We offer Health and Safety Training Courses to cover every scenario and sector. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fire Awareness Training
- DSE Training
- COSHH Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Food Hygiene Training
iHASCO's Health and Safety training can benefit your business in many ways. It will help you to:
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Our wide selection of accredited Health and Safety training courses help you work towards compliance with UK legislation and our course certificates can be used as proof of training.
- Keep visitors and employees safe at all times
- It's important to protect visitors as well as employees on-site. Health and Safety Training ensures that your team are adhering to the correct processes, helping to keep employees and visitors safe at all times.
- Improve employee engagement and confidence
- Investing in your employees' Health and Safety training will give them the confidence they need to carry out their jobs safely and effectively.
All of our Health and Safety training courses are approved or accredited by industry bodies for your total reassurance, including:
- Skills for Care
Our Health and Safety training courses provide a convenient, cost-effective approach to Health and Safety education. Your employees can complete the relevant courses online at their leisure. You'll also gain access to unrivalled customer support and service if you have any questions or queries along the way, and you’ll get your very own Account Manager.