eLearning news & guides
Helping you comply
We provide an all inclusive consultative service wrapped around our product to help you and your organisation stay compliant with current workplace regulations. With our online courses only taking an average of 30 minutes to complete, you don't need to worry about wasting valuable
working hours either.
Our training is designed to fit around your learners' work day commitments and the devices they use. Learners can start, pause, and resume courses at any time - we even send them reminder emails when they have training due. Our rich video based courses are also supplemented by additional resources so your most engaged learners can go
beyond the basics.
Our course library provides your organisation with over 100 high-quality titles out of the box and with a busy course production schedule you can be sure that this will only continue to grow.
You may also like
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1
- Driver Awareness Training
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Safeguarding Children Training
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Training
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Training
- First Aid Appointed Person Training
- Accident Reporting Training
- PPE Training - Personal Protective Equipment
- Working at Height Training
- Confined Space Training - Working in Confined Spaces
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- CDM Regulations Training
Management & reporting
We give you the ‘at a glance’ view you need to know that your staff are compliant while still providing the tools to drill down and look at
Let users self register or import them from a spreadsheet and we’ll take care of the rest. Course assignment, pass marks, training intervals and automated reminder emails - we’ve got it covered and our customer support team are always on hand to help you get the most from our product.
We collect reviews across a range of third party review sites and the results speak for themselves.
Back to work training plans
Brand new courses you may have missed!
Download our free sample policies for Returning to Work during COVID-19
eLearning news & guides
Five essential tips for using eLearning more effectively
What’s going on at iHASCO?
iHASCO’s eLearning Competition!