Health & Safety, HR and Compliance FAQs
Your learners deserve a beautifully crafted, simple to use learning experience which works for everyone.
We cultivate a huge library of high quality video based courses covering Health & Safety and HR compliance training.
MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
The smart features you need without the unnecessary baggage or administrative cost of an enterprise LMS.
SIMPLE TRAINING DELIVERY
A beautifully crafted, accessible and simple to use learning experience which delivers training effectively everywhere and for everyone.
Our courses are compatible on any device, include closed captions and can be machine translated into over 25 international languages.
OVER 120 HIGH QUALITY COURSES
With an extensive course library of over 100 high-quality titles available in 30+ languages, completing workplace Health & Safety and HR Compliance training is no longer a chore for staff.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1
- Driver Awareness Training
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Safeguarding Children Training
- Safeguarding Adults (SOVA) Level 2 Training
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Training
- First Aid Appointed Person Training
- Accident Reporting Training
- PPE Training - Personal Protective Equipment
- Working at Height Training
- Confined Space Training - Working in Confined Spaces
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- CDM Regulations Training
EASY MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
We give you the ‘at a glance’ view so you can easily and quickly see that your staff are up to date with their training while still providing the tools to drill down and look at the finer details.
Easily onboard your staff, take the headache out of administration and let our LMS automate your training schedules.
EMPLOYEES & EMPLOYERS RATED US 4.4 OUT OF 5
With over 89,892 real user reviews, you can easily see how we make training engaging for employees and simple for employers.
Notice of limited phone support
A flexible working future? TUC demand flexible working rights
Download our free employer’s guide to returning to work after the 19th July 2021
Workplace fatality figures for 2020/21
eLearning news & guides