Helping you comply
We provide an all inclusive consultative service wrapped around our product to help you and your organisation stay compliant with current workplace regulations. With our online courses only taking an average of 30 minutes to complete, you don't need to worry about wasting valuable working hours either.
Our training is designed to fit around your learners' work day commitments and the devices they use. Learners can start, pause, and resume courses at any time - we even send them reminder emails when they have training due. Our rich video based courses are also supplemented by additional resources so your most engaged learners can go beyond the basics.
Our course library provides your organisation with almost 100 approved titles out of the box and with a busy course production schedule you can be sure that this will only continue to grow.
You may also like
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Fire Marshal & Warden Training
- Equality and Diversity Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene Training - Level 1
- Driver Awareness Training
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Safeguarding Children Training
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Training
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) Training
- First Aid Appointed Person Training
- First Aid Requirements and RIDDOR Training
- PPE Training - Personal Protective Equipment
- Working at Height Training
- Confined Space Training - Working in Confined Spaces
- Diabetes Training for Schools & Carers
- Asthma Training for Schools & Carers
- Anaphylaxis & Allergy Training for Schools & Carers
- Epilepsy Training for Schools & Carers
- Anti-Bribery Training
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training
- Bar Staff Training (Working in Licensed Premises)
- Safer Recruitment in Education Training
- School Trips Training (For Organisers & Support)
- School Trips Training for Management
Management & Reporting
We give you the ‘at a glance’ view you need to know that your staff are compliant while still providing the tools to drill down and look at
Let users self register or import them from a spreadsheet and we’ll take care of the rest. Course assignment, pass marks, training intervals and automated reminder emails - we’ve got it covered and our customer support team are always on hand to help you get the most from our product.
We collect reviews across a range of third party review sites and the results speak for themselves.
What's going on at iHASCO?
Course subtitles have arrived!
What sets iHASCO apart from the rest?
Scheduled Maintenance 17th November 2018
What's going on at iHASCO?
Over 1,000 reviews on Trustpilot (and almost a 1000 on Google)!
Improved LMS user import