All of our course content can be used in any compatible SCORM compliant LMS.
Use our all inclusive SCORM 1.2 and 2004 packages to deliver the best course content to your employees in the best LMS for your organisation. The benefits of using our SCORM packages include:
- Learners use their existing LMS log-in (Single Sign On)
- Courses appear 'within' your existing LMS
- Create your own certificates
- Includes automatic content updates
- No personal data retained by iHASCO
Our customers are already successfully using our course content with a variety of third party LMS providers including:
Our Client API automates the two way transfer of data between the iHASCO LMS and your existing systems.
To get started just enable the API from your LMS and share the documentation with your systems integrator. Possible uses of our API include:
- Streamline onboarding by automatically populating users from your HR system
- Dynamically pull training records into your Performance Management system
- Generate Google Calendar reminders for assigned training
Improve security through centralised management and a consistent login experience for your staff with Single Sign-on.
With iHASCO’s SSO, your staff can access their training from your portal without needing a new password (or even needing an iHASCO user account). We integrate with all major SSO platforms, including:
- Microsoft Azure
- One login