eLearning news & guides
Covered in this course
The Bullying & Harassment Training for Managers course is broken down into 3 sections.
1) What are bullying and harassment?
In this section, we explain what bullying and harassment are, and the difference between the two. We explain the different types you may come across at work and we explain how you can identify them. We also cover imbalance of power and the fine line between bullying and strong management.
2) How do I tackle bullying?
This section educates you on HOW you can tackle bullying and harassment. We cover policies, fear of retribution, and offer step-by-step guidance on handling it both informally and formally. We shed some light on the reasons behind bullying, its effects, and the negative impact it can have on your business.
3) How can I prevent bullying from happening?
This section is integral in PREVENTING bullying and harassment from entering your workplace. It explains the importance of raising awareness, enforcing a zero tolerance rule, leading by example, and implementing strategies that create a positive culture at work.
Bullying & Harassment Prevention Certificate
Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material.
This Bullying & Harassment at Work - Course for Management course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
As well as printable user certificates, training progress and results are all stored centrally in your LMS (Learning Management System) and can be accessed any time to reprint certificates, check and set pass marks and act as proof of a commitment to ongoing legal compliance.
What does my certificate include?
Your Bullying and Harassment Prevention Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.
Real user reviews
Based on 21 real user reviews.
I found the course and its content easy to follow and understand, very informative and well put together, I would highly recommend the course to entry level supervisors/managers. thank you
No summary provided
No summary provided
A very good course which identifies with all aspects of bullying & harassment for both parties. Hopefully this is introduced in many work organisations.
THIS WAS A VERY INFORMATIVE TRAINING EXERCISE AND I WOULD RECOMEND ALL PERSONEL TO GO THROUGH IT AS IT COULD HELP PEOPLE IN LIFE OUTSIDE THE WORK ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS IN IT.
Very rewarding and informative course
Makes you consider your own role and management style
This provided engaging content which made it an effective course to complete. I liked the layout and access to resources. One of the best online events I have completed.
Legislations relating to bullying and harassment in the workplace:
It's important that you comply with the law and know the ways in which it affects you and the way you work. Take a look at relevant legislation below.
- The Sex Discrimination Act protects people from discrimination on the grounds of sex or marital status.
- The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act made intentional harassment a criminal offence.
- The Protection from Harassment Act made it a criminal offence to pursue conduct that leads to harassment, or fear that violence will be used. If convicted, someone can be sentenced to up to six months in prison, or get a fine of up to £5000.
- The Equality Act ensures the workplace is a fair environment for all employees, while respecting the protected characteristics of each individual. See our Equality and Diversity Training for more information.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act ensures that employers are responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all employees while they’re at work.