Improved the labelling of data displayed in the LMS dashboard pie chart e.g. including the raw values in addition to the percentages; indicating where the percentages are approximated; etc.
Include users’ segments and profile fields in the docs & policies report in the LMS.
- Added machine translations for the Tamil language.
Allow postdated contract start and end dates to pass validation when clients are flagged as “Ready for Salesforce”
- Salesforce API integrations for creating opportunities on low credit and creating contacts when admin users set up in LMS
- Check contracts when marking clients as “Ready for Salesforce” when setting flag in CRM
- Fall-back to license created at date when no purchase date present for license when auto-creating contract service dates
IHA-364 Allow Approvals Display for Resellers – patch
IHA-364 Allow Approvals Display for Resellers IHA-429 Error 404 thrown when trying to access the test without completing all units
- Access to SCORM training no longer requires third party cookies to be enabled
- New LMS Course Library. Allow users with suitable permissions to manage course selection and settings.