We're delighted to announce that our Cyber Essentials application was approved over the weekend, meaning we are now certified in Cyber Security!
What is the Cyber Essentials Scheme?
The Cyber Essentials Scheme is a government-backed scheme that helps organisations guard against some of the most common cyber threats. Organisations that pass their applications demonstrate a strong commitment to cyber-security.
What does this mean for you?
Our certification provides you with the reassurance that our defences will protect against the majority of common cyber attacks!
What does Cyber Essentials actually test?
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways - all networks should have a properly configured firewall.
- Secure configuration - default configurations are often vulnerable, these need to be made secure.
- User access controls - only the correct, authorised people can access systems.
- Malware protection - protection against malware and other viruses.
- Patch management - all software and systems should have the latest security patches installed.
Check out our certificate below!