We're delighted to announce that our Cyber Essentials renewal application was approved for a sixth year running, meaning we are now certified in Cyber Security for 2023!
What is the Cyber Essentials Scheme?
The Cyber Essentials Scheme is a government-backed scheme that helps organisations guard against some of the most common cyber threats. Organisations that pass their applications demonstrate a strong commitment to cyber-security.
The scope of this certification covers the IT infrastructure currently used within iHasco, including, but not limited to, servers, workstations, firewall hardware, anti-virus, and software applications.
What does this mean for you?
Our certification provides you with the reassurance that our defences will protect against the vast majority of common cyber-attacks!
What does Cyber Essentials actually test?
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways - all networks should have a properly configured firewall.
- Secure configuration - default configurations are often vulnerable, these need to be made secure.
- User access controls - only the correct, authorised people can access systems.
- Malware protection - protection against malware and other viruses.
- Patch management - all software and systems should have the latest security patches installed.
Take a look at our certificate for 2023 below: