We're delighted to announce a new and improved partnership with IOSH, which sees us renew our licence for 12 titles and obtain a further 9 course approvals!
Which Courses Will This Partnership Effect?
This partnership means that all of our new 'V2' courses are now IOSH approved, these include:
- Fire Awareness Training Version 2
- Fire Warden & Marshal Training Version 2
- Manual Handling Training Version 2
- DSE Training Version 2
Not had a chance to look at our 'V2' courses yet? Find out more about our 'V2' courses here.
On top of this, the following courses are now IOSH approved:
- DSE Refresher Training
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- PPE Training
- Stress Awareness Training
AND! We've renewed our licenses for the following courses:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- CoSHH Training
- Display Screen Equipment Training
- Driver Awareness Training
- Fire Awareness Training
- Hand Arm Vibration Training
- Health & Safety Essentials Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Noise Awareness Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Slips, Trips & Falls Training
- Working at Height Training
What Does This Mean For You?
This means that the courses you take will have been approved by the worlds biggest Health & Safety membership organisation. IOSH strive for excellence across every area of the Health & Safety spectrum and their stamp of approval means that you can rest assured, knowing that you are investing in training of the very highest quality!
See all of our IOSH approved courses!