With the nights drawing in and the weather getting colder and more miserable, we've decided we're not ready to say goodbye to Summer just yet. That’s why we’ve decided to extend our Soft Skills Summer! All Soft Skills titles released this Summer are now free* throughout the whole of October!
- Confidence building
- Problem solving
- Recognising your value
- Responding to change
- Communication skills
In case you missed your chance the first time around, we've decided to offer all our soft skills courses that have been released over the last 3 months, free for the whole of October! Once you've activated the offer within your LMS, you and your staff will have access to the courses for 30 days only.
These courses will...
- Help staff to understand what confidence means, provide them with practical and actionable tips for improving their confidence and exercises to help them practice their confidence.
- Help staff understand what mindfulness means and the benefits of being mindful throughout their day, while providing them with different techniques to put mindfulness into practice.
- Educate employees on the importance of problem solving so they can identify and assess problems and know how to effectively create and apply solutions.
- Help staff use the Japanese concept of ikigai to discover their purpose and the value they have to offer and give them a four-step approach to begin their journey of self-discovery.
- Give staff the tools so they can take action at key steps of the change process, learn the difference between change and transition and help them to feel much more confident in your ability to respond positively to change.
- Help staff to communicate more effectively by learning what makes communication effective, identify barriers standing in the way of effective communication and equip them with strategies which strengthen communication skills.
How to access these free courses
Simply log into your LMS, click on the “course library” tab and you’ll see promotional cards to add the courses to your account. You can then assign these courses to your staff manually or assign them to everyone. Access will be limited to 30 days from the moment you add the course to your account and you will receive email notifications to let you know when this access is near to expiring.
Please contact your account manager or speak to a member of our support team if you need any assistance!