Having delivered workplace training for well over a decade, it’s safe to say we’ve heard our fair share of excuses when it comes to not training and developing staff! However, the proven benefits of investing in staff training to develop and grow staff becomes more apparent with each passing year and even more so during the challenging times we now find ourselves in.
Instead of asking “Should I train my employees?”, organisations are now asking “How should I train my employees?”.
The answer? The iHASCO way!
We recently sent a survey to our clients to gain a better understanding of their views when it comes to cost savings, compliance, and simplicity with iHASCO. Looking at the results, we found a number of areas where we helped our clients to better their workplace.
When you partner with iHASCO, you’ll be able to build a more productive, happy, and safer workplace. At least that’s what 91% of our clients say*!
Other survey results revealed:
- 94% said that by using iHASCO, reporting on training within their business had become much easier
- 96% said the onboarding process with iHASCO was simple and quick
- 98% said that iHASCO is good value for money
- 95% said that managing training within their business had become easier as a result of using iHASCO
- 88% said they saved money by using iHASCO
- 94% said their staff are now more aware of their responsibilities in the workplace as a result of using iHASCO
- 85% said they were now less likely to have a Health & Safety or HR incident at work as a result of using iHASCO
- 80% said they would now feel much more confident with Health & Safety inspection as a result of using iHASCO
*Based on over 300 client responses from a variety of different sectors and business sizes
Looking for a training provider that makes setting up, managing and reporting on training a walk in the park? Give us a call on 01344 867088 or request a bespoke quote today!