Duration of 93 minutes
Designated competent people
From just £3 per person
|Contents||A complete in-depth Fire Warden/Fire Marshal training course, which will equip you with all the knowledge you need to become a fully trained Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.|
|Completion||20 question multiple choice test with printable Certificate|
|Legislation||The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005|
A complete in depth Fire Warden e-learning Course, to equip you with all the knowledge you need to become a fully trained Fire Warden or Fire Marshal without leaving your office, at a fantastic price.
Our Fire Warden health and safety course is designed for those people considered competent enough to become a designated Fire Warden for their office, company etc. We are so confident that you will be delighted with this fantastic course that we offer a Free Trial and no credit card information is taken. So if you need Fire Warden Training why wouldn't you try us first?
Fire Warden Training covers:
- Fire prevention
- Organising a Fire Evacuation
- Using and choosing the correct Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Legislation
- Human Behaviour.
Our Fire Warden training has been approved by RoSPA.
This section of the Fire Warden Course covers the basics including how a fire spreads through a building, the danger of smoke, the causes and costs of fire, how to reduce the risks of fire, understanding signage and where signs should be placed.
2. Fire Prevention
This section of the Fire Warden Course explains the importance of a safe working environment, it explains what a fire risk assessment is and what it means to the Fire Warden. It looks at risks and the significance of planning and conducting fire evacuation drills.
3. Fire Evacuation
This section of the Fire Warden Course looks at human behaviour and how people react in a fire related situation – it demonstrates how critical the role of a Fire Warden is and also the procedures the Fire Warden needs to follow to conduct a safe evacuation.
4. Fire First Aid
This section of the Fire Warden Course looks at and explains the different classes of fire, the different types of fire extinguisher and how to operate them – and which extinguishers to use on each class of fire.
This presenter-led section of the Fire Warden course explains the legislation in a straightforward way. It is simple to understand and concentrates on the relevant part of the legislation.
After completing the programme the trainee Fire Warden sits a 20 question multiple-choice test, which is evidenced by a printable certificate.
Other programmes in our suite…
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Asbestos Awareness
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
- CoSHH Training
- Display Screen Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment Refresher Training
in the Workplace
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Awareness Refresher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Allergen Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Legionella Awareness Training
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling (including TYRES)
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Moving and Handling People
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
in the Workplace
- Working at Height