We've opened up early access to a new LMS add-on which gives you the ability to share, track and report on views and downloads of important organisation documents and policies.
The 'Documents & policies' add-on gives you the ability to securely upload and share important documents such as policies and procedures through your iHASCO LMS. The training suite takes care of delivering that content to your employees and you'll even be able to mark documents as 'required reading' and/or link documents to specific courses.
Training administrators now have the option to:
- Make organisation documents and policies available to users through their training suite
- Mark specific documents as being ‘required reading’
- Link documents to courses and make these ‘required reading’ for completion of a course
- Verify what your users have viewed and read via a downloadable report.
This new add-on takes the guess work out of distributing and tracking important health and safety and HR documents and gives you the management information you need to prove compliance.
We've invested a great deal of time and effort in making this super simple and quick to use. Uploading documents is a breeze and they're presented to users via the training suite in a familiar setting with a easy to use interface.
How does it work?
- Upload organisation documents or policies to the LMS
- Select if the policy is required or not required reading for employees
- If you have policies or procedures that are course specific, you can link them to a course
- Get an overview of who has viewed and read documents & policies.
For general documents and policies
Share general employee onboarding documents such as your employee handbook and important policy documents on equality and diversity or bullying and harassment. You can optionally make any of these required reading and we'll alert employees to them when they next log-in.
For specific procedures
It's critical that you know if employees have read your own organisations fire evacuation procedure, simply upload this procedure document and link it to your fire awareness training course and employees will have to acknowledge that they have read it before they can complete their training.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly - we take care of tracking who's seen what and when. You can download a full CSV file of document views, reads and downloads. In the future, we'll be adding additional features to nag users to read documents they've not marked as read and give you the reporting tools necessary to zero in on who's not read what.
If you'd like to know more about this exciting new add-on or add it to your LMS don't hesitate to get in touch or contact your account manager.