Hygiene: it’s important. Whether it be your home, office or any other facility, why should you have to deal with it being unsanitary? You shouldn’t. However, we all know it is harder to clean certain places than it is others.
You may have heard that non-slip flooring is a lot harder to hygienically clean than other types of flooring. Well, as a matter of fact, it’s not true. Although non-slip flooring (commonly found in bathrooms) can be tougher to clean in general, it requires almost identical effort to clean tile flooring. But how should you approach cleaning your floor in the correct way?
Tips for Cleaning Non-Slip Floors
Though there are various techniques for cleaning these floors, we found the best results came from following these simple steps:
- Fill a bucket of water up with warm water.
- Throw a small amount of washing powder over the flooring.
- Dip a hard-bristled brush into the warm water.
- Working in small sections, scrub the surface with the brush until the majority of the dirtiness has gone.
- Take a sponge and repeat the process again (in case you missed a spot 😉)
- When the area is clean, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Allow the floor to dry completely.
So that’s the iHASCO way of cleaning non-slip flooring. We’d love to hear if you agree with us, or if you have any tips you’d like to share!