More than a quarter of UK businesses cited the “inflation of goods and services prices” as the main concern for their business in a recent ONS survey.
This has left many businesses seeking ways to cut costs and improve efficiency in their operations. Fortunately, there are a number of ways businesses can do this, and a surprising, yet great way to achieve this is through effective workplace training.
We recently sent a survey to our clients to gain a better understanding of their views when it comes to cost savings, compliance, and simplicity with iHASCO. Looking at the results, we found a number of areas we have helped our clients to reduce costs.
When you partner with iHASCO, not only do you get access to high-quality Health & Safety, HR & Compliance content, an easy-to-use Learning Management System and unrivalled support, you’ll also save money. At least that’s what 88% of our clients say!*
Our survey also found:
- 98% said that iHASCO is good value for money
- 91% said that they have been able to build a more productive, happy and safer workplace as a result of using iHASCO
- 94% said their staff are now more aware of their responsibilities in the workplace as a result of using iHASCO
- 85% said they were now less likely to have a Health & Safety or HR incident at work as a result of using iHASCO
- 80% said they would now feel much more confident with Health & Safety inspection as a result of using iHASCO
- 95% said that by using iHASCO, managing training within their business had become much easier
- 94% said that by using iHASCO, reporting on training within their business had become much easier
- 96% said the onboarding process with iHASCO was simple and quick
*Based on over 300 client responses from a variety of different sectors and business sizes
Looking for a premium training provider without the premium price tag? Give us a call on 01344 867088 or request a bespoke quote today!