It's time to draw an end to 2020 and although it's been a rollercoaster of a year, with more down parts than up, we've released some pretty great new features that we know you'll love. If you missed our quarterly 3 blog, be sure to go back and read it. So as ever, here's (almost) everything that's changed in the last 91 days.
- We added label and notification settings for Assessment topics
- We improved the interface for managing API access tokens
- We introduced a helpful progress indicator to help you see when tasks, such as downloading a report, have been completed in the LMS
- We released the Lone Worker assessment topic
- We added support for Nepalese and Norwegian languages
- And last, but not least, we fixed a few minor bugs!
Worried that you're missing out? Take a look at our release notes to stay up to date on all the new incremental improvements and major releases. We even provide the option to subscribe via email or RSS if you want to know as soon as something changes.