With 2020 being, well, 2020, we thought you would be pleased to hear that we've been working hard to bring you the latest features and improvements to make your 2020 feel a little bit less, well, 2020.
So here's your quarterly update on the blog on (almost) everything that's changed in the last three months.
- We enabled two-factor authentication in the LMS to improve security
- We improved error messages throughout the application to make them more descriptive
- We added the ability for training administrators to opt-in and receive emails when credit levels are low
- We added a graph in the LMS to visually represent credit usage
- We changed our video provider from Vimeo to Amazon web services to improve on speed and reliability
- We completely overhauled how we deliver training assessments improving the experience and added support for multiple assessment types
- We introduced our new smart enrolments feature allowing training administrators to automatically enrol users in courses based on the organisational segment which they belong to
And last but certainly not least, we added support for Greek translations across the application (Thanks Jo).
Worried that you're missing out? Take a look at our release notes to stay up to date on all the new incremental improvements and major releases. We even provide the option to subscribe via email or RSS if you want to know as soon as something changes.