Within the creative team here at iHASCO, we have been planning on making some longform vlog style content for quite some time. With the vast variety of content we produce we wanted to highlight some of the processes, people and work that goes into producing our course content.
For this inaugural quarterly vlog, we got together and sat down with several members of the team and created this vlog on the following;
- A Stress awareness Q&A with Lottie Galvin (One of our resident Mental Health First Aiders)
- A behind the scenes look at the animation process with Matt Newport (Senior Creative)
- GDPR - A retrospective with James Kelly (Our in-house GDPR expert)
- Care Certificate courses - How to manage a 15 course production with Mike Brooks (Videographer and Creative Facilitator)
- New members of the team! Interviews with Ed Hester, Jo Arvanitopoulou and Chrystal Simon-Mann
We had initially planned to film the vlog within our own studio, but with everyone working from home now we had to adjust our plans! No studio? No problem! With the help of Google meets we were able to record all of the footage remotely, then send it on to the team to edit and enhance with graphics. Not to mention all of this was done in a single work day, it was a real achievement.
As mentioned before, this is the first of what we hope to be a series of quarterly vlogs themed around what we’re working on and any events that may be happening in a given quarter. If you have anything that you would particularly like to see in a vlog, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!