We've shipped some pretty great new features over the last 3 months and although we've already spoken a fair bit about these on the blog, as ever here's your quarterly update on (almost) everything that's changed in the last 91 days.
- We added a documents & policies 'card' to user profile screens in the LMS to make it easier for you to see if a learner has marked required documents and policies as 'read' (obviously requires the documents and policies add-on!)
- We introduced a new 'magic log-in via email' process for password enabled accounts to simplify learner log-in
- We rolled new improved automated email reminders which take care of reminding users to start, complete and renew training
- We completely redesigned the user interface in the LMS for managing enrolments for individual and multiple courses
- We completely overhauled how you bulk manage user enrolments via CSV file import
- And last, but not least, we fixed a few minor bugs!
Worried that you're missing out? Take a look at our release notes to stay up to date on all the new incremental improvements and major releases. We even provide the option to subscribe via email or RSS if you want to know as soon as something changes.