iHASCO clients are exclusively invited to join Gill McAteer, Head of HR & Employment Law Services at Citation, for a webinar on 24th February, 14:00-15:00 GMT.
- Yesterday's announcement - An update on the HR implications of yesterday's announcement for the PM's roadmap out of lockdown.
- Workplace COVID testing and vaccinations - in a bid to reduce the impact of isolation absence in the workplace, businesses with 50 or more employees are now able to access free workplace testing as part of a Government scheme. What are your obligations and rights as an employer?
- Managing homeworkers - top tips on how to manage your workforce remotely and how to combat the issues which will undoubtedly arise when you’re ready to return your employees back into the workplace.
- End of Furlough: your options - the furlough scheme is due to come to an end on 30th September. What next? A top-line overview of your options, and how to get it right.
- Other HR updates - Including last week’s supreme court outcome in the Uber case and the recent EAT case that highlights the need for regular, high-quality training.
- Live Q&A – your chance to submit your burning questions to Gill, who will answer them live on the session.
Spaces are limited so register your place now. To do this, contact your Account Manager.