With so much going on here at iHASCO sometimes it's easy for us to ship new features which slip through the net and don't get the attention they deserve. So here's your quarterly update here on the blog on (almost) everything that's changed in the last 3 months.
- We added a secure file transfer feature to our client LMS to make it easier and safer for you to send us sensitive documents.
- We released a huge update to our client API.
- We added the new Documents & policies add-on module to the LMS, including support for 25 languages, required reading and the ability to attach documents and policies to courses.
- We added a new feature which lets you merge user records and edit user email addresses in the client LMS.
- We significantly improved how we calculate CPD time for completed courses, making this figure more accurate than it has been before for branched courses.
- We added new course settings screens in the client LMS and added the ability to specify custom content for test congratulations screens and course certificates.
- We started tracking bulk enrolments and un-enrolments in the events view in the client LMS. We also gave the events view a bit of a visual overhaul, making it easier to digest the smörgåsbord of information that we collect there now.
- We rolled out our beautiful new custom email templates which use markdown for markup and automatically include all your own branding and contact details.
- We redesigned the ‘compose email’ screen with a much improved inline markdown preview and the ability to load up and edit your custom email templates.
- And last, but not least, we fixed a few minor bugs!
Worried that you're missing out? Take a look at our release notes to stay up to date on all the new incremental improvements and major releases. We even provide the option to subscribe via email or RSS if you want to know as soon as something changes.