Throughout 2021 we have been providing employers and leaders with a wealth of handy resources surrounding a number of important areas including health, safety, wellbeing, HR, Compliance & more.
Our aim has always been to support businesses with a range of topical workplace issues, whether that's employee mental health or reducing your business's impact on the environment. With many organisations looking towards 2022, we wanted to re-share some of our most downloaded resources this year to help you get set for 2022!
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety checklist for SMEs
- What Health and Safety roles and responsibilities does my business need to consider?
- DSE Checklist
- Fire Safety Checklist
- Mental health awareness in the workplace
- A guide to equality, diversity & inclusion in the workplace
- Managing a remote team
- Longer-term homeworking plans
- Soft Skills: What are they & why are they important?
Our list of additional HR resources also includes guides on Recruitment & Retention, Managing Sickness Absence & Isolation, Disability Inclusivity in the Workplace, and much more.
Alternatively, you can browse through our available resources by category here. Look out for our new look resource page coming next year to help you find all the tools, guides, and checklists you need!
If you need any extra support with your workplace training or want to discuss any 2022 requirements, please get in touch with a member of our friendly team. iHASCO can now also support you with:
- Expert HR & Employment Law Support
- Complete Health & Safety Support
- ISO certifications
- Fire Risk Assessments & other safety services
- Electrical Safety Services
- Hassle-free SSIP accreditations
- Employee Assistance Programmes
Find out more about the above services here.