- Course Passes - lets you distribute passes for ‘by assignment’ courses. Track usage, delete passes and revoke access granted by those passes
- Enable/disable Self-registration - Prevents anyone with access via your training suite URL from accessing training unless they are an existing user which you have added/imported
- Email Domain Lock - Prevents users from registering or logging in unless they have an email address matching the specified email domain
- Simple Integration - Lets you bypass log-in registration when accessing the training suite and additionally provides the option of jumping directly to a course if used with Course Passes
- Branding - If you pay for branding then you can now optionally manage this yourself via the LMS
- API Request Log - Review their last 30 API requests which you’ve made via the LMS
- General housekeeping
- Various Bug fixes
- Better handling of ‘archive/unarchive’ of users and results from a CSV import based update
- Various other bug fixes, too numerous too mention
- Improvements to application security
- Improvements to automated emails to include addition of debug data in headers
- Ability to update existing users (as well as adding new ones) through the LMS via a CSV file
- Improved user interface within the LMS for performing actions on users and results
- ‘Shift-Click’ to select multiple rows at once in both user and result views within the LMS
- Send single users email via the LMS from their user profile screen instead of having to launch your email client
- General improvements to application security
- Various bug fixes
- Adds the ability to customise the content of automated user emails sent by the application.
- Adds the ability to enable/disable refresh reminder emails for users. This facilitates use of the training interval feature ‘without’ refresh reminder emails being sent to users in the run up to their training interval.
- Removes support for legacy programmes (Director, Flash and Stub CD-ROMs)
- Adds the ability to duplicate custom email templates in the LMS
- Adds the ability to create, edit and delete custom email templates via the LMS.
- Emails with fewer than or equal to 5 recipients are now processed immediately instead of being queued for delivery.
- Email composition now supports the inclusion of dynamic user tags in the custom email template.