Recent Reviews (1746 reviews in total)
It is good because it reminds you to sit properly, take breaks and arrange your equipment better.
I liked the presentation and the easy to follow displays and graphics.
A lot of things seem to be common sense but it is worth pointing them out.
Easy to follow.
Easy to follow and informative. It would not be possible to guess many of the answers without seeing the preamble so feel I am better placed now to make sure I do the correct thing.
Found Display screen equipment training interesting it not something you really consider before sitting at a desk especially the exercises
An easy to…
An easy to follow and very informative course
A great visual…
The training programme is a great visual programme-allowing users to be intereactive.
Very useful and confirmation of good working conditions. Especially useful for exercises.
Other programmes in our suite…
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- Fire Awareness Refresher Training
- Display Screen Equipment Refresher Training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Moving and Handling People
- Display Screen Equipment
- CoSHH Training
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling (including TYRES)
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
- Working at Height
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
in the Workplace
in the Workplace