Recent Reviews (1643 reviews in total)
Useful, clear instruction.
The course was interesting and engaging and covered off everything I needed
Yes i enjoyed the programme
It was easy to follow and to understand. It gave some good tips on how to discreetly exercise at your desk when taking a quick pause in what you are doing and how to sit correctly at your desk to make sure you prevent any aches and pains.
A very useful aid
I liked the way it is presented and explained. I think by remembering the exercises used in this program, I will be able now to know better how to adjust my posture while sitting for a prolonged period of time behind my computer.
Covers everything required to ensure all staff are fully aware how important the set up of the workstation is.
I found the programme to be very interesting and factual. It has provided me with an insight into what techniques I can use to help maintain relaxed eyes and a relaxed posture throughout the working day.
This training will help me how to set my workplace, preventing any injuries. The exercises are very good.
Other programmes in our suite…
- Asbestos Awareness
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Moving and Handling People
- Display Screen Equipment
- CoSHH Training
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
- Working at Height
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
in the Workplace
in the Workplace