Recent Reviews (1620 reviews in total)
The training was very thorough and useful. The training provided good examples of how to ensure that the Display Screen Equipment is correctly positioned to ensure as comfortable a work environment as possible.
I enjoyed participating in the Display Screen Equipment Training, I thought it was very modern making it more likable and easy to do. I found that it taught me multiple things in more detail to what I already know. I liked that most of it was video based which made it quicker and easier to understand.
This programme provides a lot of useful information in an interesting way.
very clear straightforward guidelines
Very interesting and informative.
Really really informative and a lot can be learnt from it.
i found this…
helps learn how to avoid RSI & Stress.
I loved the fact that the training was modern and relevant. It was enjoyable to go through and really drilled in the importance of what was being taught. There was loads to take in!
The course is ideal in addressing the issues associated with DSE and providing solutions that are preventative. A very good training solution that's easy to follow and understand.
a good instruction on seating position, screen and computer equipment position to maintain health at work
Other programmes in our suite…
- Asbestos Awareness
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Moving and Handling People
- Display Screen Equipment
- CoSHH Training
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
- Working at Height
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
in the Workplace
in the Workplace