Recent Reviews (2040 reviews in total)
The training was very clear,consise and to the point, it was also very easy to use. The timing of the training wasn't too long, and the test at the end was good in the fact that it only covered what had been shown, with no sneaky extra questions to catch you out.
good tips and excercises
Is worth doing
Well done. Desk Exercises very good.
The training took longer than expected but the exercises were useful and an unusual change to the normal DSE training. As a result I have changed the layout of my desk and can appreciate the benefits already.
Helped me to realise how I could improve my own workspace Useful simple exercises that can be undertaken in work
A good exercise to make you aware of your working environment.
Really made me think about how I have my desk layout and prompted me to make some minor adjustments. The exercises are really good and work so will be using them from now on.
I found the traing programme well presented and very informative. A lot of the content is common sense but it's surpsing how we fall into bad habits and sometimes need a little reminder to get us back on track.
It was clear…
Very modern video clear and interesting to watch, also it was good that you could test your knowledge if you got it wrong and completed it again the questions came back in a different order so you had to think about the answers not just click buttons.
Other programmes in our suite…
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Asbestos Awareness
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
- CoSHH Training
- Data Protection
- Display Screen Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment Refresher Training
- Environmental Awareness
in the Workplace
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Awareness Refresher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Allergen Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Health and Safety for Managers
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Legionella Awareness Training
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling (including TYRES)
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Moving and Handling People
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
in the Workplace
- Working at Height