Recent Reviews (1696 reviews in total)
I found this training clear , and the key points were easy to remember
Very usefull health oriented programme
reminder how important it is to take a break. The exercises were particularly useful; will definaitely do them.
The on-line course was claer and precise with a step-by-step guide towards good working practice
The training programme for the display screen was very useful and easy to understand.
A bit long but necessarily so, in that it ensured all aspects were properly covered and could be taken on board
The programme is very good, easy to understand, to follow instructions, easy to read, fast to load and very informative.
Good exercise and very educational.
Everything very easy to understand and makes you think about the way you do things.
Other programmes in our suite…
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Manual Handling Refresher Training
- Fire Awareness Refresher Training
- Display Screen Equipment Refresher Training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Noise Awareness in the Workplace
- Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness
- Moving and Handling People
- Display Screen Equipment
- CoSHH Training
- Fire Awareness in the Workplace
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling (including TYRES)
- First Aid Appointed Person
- First Aid Requirements
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Lone Working in The Workplace
- Lone Working OUT of the Workplace
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Awareness in the Workplace
- Working at Height
- COSHH szkolenia (Polski)
in the Workplace
in the Workplace