Key Features & Benefits of this Course
- Complete online in around 20 minutes
- CPD approved
- Suitable for all employees in the workplace
- Practical steps to tackling bullying and harassment
- Helps create a positive working environment
- Conscientious advice and guidance
- Engaging and easy to follow
- Supported by graphics and excellent animations
- Free trial, online demo and bulk discount available
- Refresher course available
Bullying & Harassment at Work - Course for Employees Course Contents
1. What are Bullying and Harassment? Differences and Similarities
Our first section explains the similarities - and the key differences - between bullying and harassment, and it teaches you how to identify these behaviours at work. We also look at the role of your management and what behaviour is acceptable and unacceptable in the workplace.
2. What Should I do if I'm being bullied?
This section is your step-by-step guide to confidently confronting bullying and harassment at work. We start by discussing the nature of bullying and the impact that it can have on victims and witnesses. Then we take you through the informal approaches, formal action, as well as the internal and external support that’s available to you.
3. Creating a Positive Culture in the Workplace
The final section of this course looks at what you can do to help your team create a positive culture at work. We discuss the importance of mutual respect, understanding, and how you can turn good intention into action.
Bullying & Harassment Prevention Certificate
This Bullying & Harassment at Work - Course for Employees course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate. In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are designed to reinforce learning and ensure maximum user engagement throughout.
As well as printable user certificates, training progress and results are all stored centrally in your LMS (Learning Management System) and can be accessed any time to reprint certificates, check and set pass marks and act as proof of a commitment to ongoing legal compliance.
What does my certificate include?
Your Bullying and Harassement Prevention Certificate includes your name, company name (if applicable), name of course taken, pass percentage, date of completion, expiry date and all relevant approvals.
Legislations relating to Bullying & Harassment at Work
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1975 protects people from discrimination on the grounds of sex or marital status.
- The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act made intentional harassment a criminal offence.
- The Protection from Harassment Act made it a criminal offence to pursue conduct that leads to harassment, or fear that violence will be used. If convicted, someone can be sentenced to up to six months in prison, or get a fine of up to £5000.
- The Equality Act ensures the workplace is a fair environment for all employees, while respecting the protected characteristics of each individual.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act ensures that employers are responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all employees while they’re at work.